干货分享:ACCA考试P阶段7大科目题型分析大汇总

来源:互联网发布时间:2019-10-28 10:54发布者:颂依Style

  众所周知,国际注册会计师ACCA总共设有16个考试科目,这16个科目主要分两大阶段F阶段和P阶段,其中F阶段主要是基础知识、职业道德等相关内容,而P阶段则侧重专业技能何高级研修的内容,所以P阶段可以说是ACCA较为重要的阶段,它直接关系着你将来的专业能力问题和竞争晋升问题。考虑到ACCA考试P阶段内容难度问题,中国ACCA考试小编将ACCA考试P阶段所有科目的题型分析整理了出来,希望可以帮助广大ACCA考生提高ACCA P1-7的考试通过率。
如果你正在考虑是否报名ACCA考试,却一直犹豫,不妨试一试“考前效果评估”(点击此处预约测试),看看自己是否适合现在报考ACCA。
 
 
  ACCA考试科目之P1《公司治理、风险管理&职业道德》
 
  Section A:1 compulsory case study*50 Marks;
 
  Section B:Choice of 2 from 3 questions*(25 marks each)
 
  Section A will be a compulsory case study question with typically four or five sub-requirements relating to the same scenario information.The question will usually assess and link a range of subject areas acrossthe syllabus.It will require students to demonstrate high-level capabilities to understand the complexities of the case and evaluate,relate and apply the information in the case study to the requirements.
 
  Section B questions are more likely to assess a range of discrete subject areas from the main syllabus section headings.They may require evaluation and synthesis of information contained within short scenarios and application of this information to the question requirements.
 
  ACCA考试科目之P2《公司报告》
 
  Section A will consist of one scenario based question worth 50 marks.It will deal with the preparation of consolidated financial statements including group statements of cash flows and with issues in financial reporting.A written part normally covering a particular accounting treatment and ethical and social issues in financial reporting.
 
  Students will be required to answer two out of three questions in Section B,which will normally comprise two questions which will be scenario or case-study based and one essay question which may have some computational element.Section B could deal with any aspects of the syllabus.New accounting standards will feature prominently in this section on initial introduction.
 
  ACCA考试科目之P3《商务分析》
 
  Section A:1 compulsory case study*50 Marks;
 
  Section B:Choice of 2 from 3 questions*(25 marks each)
 
  Section A will be a compulsory case study question with several requirements relating to the same scenario information.The question will usually assess and link several subject areas from across the syllabus,and will require you to demonstrate high-level capabilities to evaluate,relate and apply the information in the scenario to the question requirements.There will always be some financial or numerical data in the scenario and marks will be available for numerical analysis which supports your written argument.
 
  Section B questions are more likely to examine discrete subject areas.They will be based on short scenarios,and you will be expected to apply information from the scenarios to the question requirements.
 
  ACCA考试科目之P4《高级财务管理》
 
  Section A contains ONE compulsory question of 50 marks.
 
  Section B is a choice of TWO from three questions,each carrying 25 marks.There are 3 hours for the exam,plus 15 minutes of reading time.
 
  ACCA考试科目之P5《高级业绩管理》
 
  Part A One compulsory question 50 marks.
 
  Part B Two from three questions each of 25 marks
 
  ACCA考试科目之P7《高级审计与认证业务》
 
  The first 2 questions in the exam are compulsory and will be worth anywhere between 50%and 70%.The remaining 30%–50%are divided between 2 from 3 other questions.



  以上就是ACCA考试P阶段的7个科目的提醒分析,希望可以帮助到大家,最后中国ACCA考试网预祝广大ACCA学员,一路过关斩将,逢考必过,早日获取ACCA。


 
 
 

本文由中国ACCA考试网编辑发布,如需引用或转载请注明出处。
想要了解更多更全的ACCA资讯,关注微信号:ACCAer666

ACCA资料下载

四大会计事务所官方考纲下载

CopyRight © 2005-2019 Chinaacca.org All Rights Reserved. 中国ACCA考试网 版权所有